Courtesy of Red Bull Media Service Team
Red Bull Racing car turns heads at some of the most iconic spots in the US.
Formula 1 gets a summer break so why shouldn’t its cars?
To mark F1 shutting up shop for a month, an Aston Martin Red Bull Racing car went on an American road trip taking in some of the country’s most iconic sights. Here is all you need to know:
– The spotlight is on the United States with talk of a second American race being added to the F1 calendar in the near future.
– An Aston Martin Red Bull Racing car took in the sights, hurtling over San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge, charging through the streets of the city, and cutting through the desert roads of Monument Valley, Utah, overtaking a no-doubt startled campervan in the process.
– The team also performed a pit stop on Bay Bridge in San Francisco.
– The road trip came to a close with a night-time drive along Las Vegas Boulevard with the car’s driver hurtling through the traffic.
– Aston Martin Red Bull Racing currently lies third in the championship standings with drivers Daniel Ricciardo and Max Verstappen in fourth and sixth place overall.
– Scuderia Toro Rosso, meanwhile, are in eighth place, the team enjoying its second-highest placing of the season at the most recent race, the Hungarian Grand Prix, courtesy of Pierre Gasly’s sixth place.