Courtesy of Red Bull Media Service Team
Championship leader wins four qualifying sessions, the semi-final and final.
Johan Kristoffersson dominated the entire weekend in Norway to secure his fourth victory in five races in 2018. Here is all you need to know:
– The Volkswagen PSRX driver topped the leaderboard in each of the four qualifying sessions. He then won his semi-final and final.
– It is only the second time in World RX history a driver has taken a maximum points haul, after Andreas Bakkerud’s result in Norway 2016.
– The Swedish defending world champion has extended his lead at the top of the overall standings to 31 points.
– Mattias Ekstrom finished second for his first podium of the season in the EKS Audi Sport. Petter Solberg crossed the line third.
– Timmy Hansen in the Team Peugeot Total and Bakkerud tangled at the first corner of the final, with Timmy finishing fifth, one place behind his younger brother Kevin. Their teammate Sébastien Loeb failed to make the final for the first time this season.