Courtesy of Red Bull Media Service Team
Red Bull Gaming Sphere follows Tokyo model to boost UK esports community.
London will open the second Red Bull Gaming Sphere later this month with the Shoreditch venue becoming the UK’s largest public esports studio.
Both professionals and members of the public will be able to challenge themselves, take part in tournaments and attend workshops. Here is all you need to know:
– The London venue is the second Red Bull Gaming Sphere to open around the world after Tokyo in February 2018.
– Players can use PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, Nintendo Switch and Wii U consoles along with VR headsets, Fanatec racing wheels, Sim Lab racing chassis and noblechairs gaming seats.
– The Red Bull Gaming Sphere includes 16 x PlayStation 4 Pro, 16 x Xbox One X, 4 x Nintendo Switch, 4 x Nintendo Wii U.
– Dota and League of Legends fans will be able to compete, train and coach using top-of-the-line ASUS PC rigs and enjoy immersive VR gaming with two HTC Vive headsets.
– The Friday Night Brawl tournaments should give gamers the perfect chance to wind down at the end of the week alongside the rolling in-house leaderboards.
Red Bull today announces the arrival of the Red Bull Gaming Sphere, an innovative new gaming space in Shoreditch, London. The public-access studio – the largest in the UK – will act as a hub for the UK’s gaming and esports communities, offering a stunning venue kitted out with state of the art gaming technology and a packed schedule of events.
Watch as professional Fifa player Hashtag Ryan takes a first look at the tech and facilities inside the space.