Courtesy of Red Bull Media Service Team
2011 Red Bull BC One champion reaches historic new B-Boy record in Salzburg.
Former Red Bull BC One champion RoxRite has set a B-Boy record after he danced his way to an historic 100th competition win at the Circle Industry 2018 Finals in Salzburg, Austria.
The 35-year-old sealed the deal in an exhilarating 5 on 5 battle starring Red Bull BC One All Stars Junior, Menno, Victor and Taisuke. Here is all you need to know:
– The celebrated Mexican-American is also known as Omar Delgado Macias.
– He was named ‘RoxRite’ because he always ‘rocked right’ in his breaking.
– The San Diego native has collected three career B-Boy of the Year Awards.
– He won his first competition back in July 1998 through a 2v2 battle series in Windsor, California.
– He has 100 victories across several battle disciplines in places such as London, Tokyo, Warsaw and Moscow where he claimed the 2011 Red Bull BC One title.
– RoxRite revealed, “Throughout my career, it was sometimes hard to imagine hitting 100 wins, but every competition played its role in pushing me further and inspiring me to achieve my dreams.”
– Fans can follow RoxRite’s win journey over the years HERE or get involved on social media #ROXRITE100.
About Red Bull BC One
Red Bull BC One is a global celebration of hip hop, combining dance, music, style and art followed by millions on TV and online. Since its inception in 2004, it has become the premier competition in the world of breakdancing, consistently attracting the best individual breakers on the planet. Since the first event in Switzerland, the annual competition has moved from Germany to Brazil, South Africa, France, USA, Japan, Russia, South Korea, and Italy.